EDBI MEMBER PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
To assist you in preparing your presentation we have produced this simple guide, we must stress it is a guide and feel free to ignore aspects and add others items as you feel appropriate. If for any reason you need help in preparing or delivering the presentation please ask as there are members willing to help.
The group is friendly and relaxed and not too formal. The presentation is for you to let the other members know about you and what you do so that we can all help promote and make referrals to your business. Timing is flexible but it is good to aim for 15 – 20 minutes, you may wish for questions to be asked throughout the presentation or kept to the end so it is useful to state this at the start.
Suggestions for possible topics and format
- Yourself background and family,
- Life so far,
- How you got into your profession,
- Business information, what you do, products, methods, how many staff etc,
- Your unique selling point,
- Description of ideal client,
- Where would you like to be in 1 year, 5 years.
- What are you looking for from the group.
- How can we help you?
This information is available to download, please click on the image below.